The Journey

The Journey is the Destination

Oh, the places you'll go

Oh, the places you'll go
Crete

Jamminnnn'

Monday, August 31, 2015

And so it begins... Travel reviews, product reviews, experiences, marketing links

Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon
My first blog. This will be a relatively simple blog: If I go somewhere to eat, vacation, make a purchase, or experience, then I will be reviewing the event on here. I will also be providing information about tricks used to marketing your businesses website as I continue to grow and learn more about the industry.

When to follow along:
  • If you are someone who is interested in learning about new places to eat, visit, or helpful things to buy, then follow along and I will post my own opinion and provide links to tell more about the product/place visited.
  • If you are someone who wants to learn a thing or 2 about marketing your business, I will be posting infrequent posts with articles about marketing strategies I have learned about.
  • No controversial posts here, just informational purposes only!


Background:

As is the mindset of most Millennial's: I love to travel. I do it when I can, I enjoy sharing my experiences with others as well as hearing other's. I love to meet people and I know everyone has at least one great idea to offer if you dig deep enough. I am from the best Midwestern city in the country, Kansas City, but don't be fooled, it is in Missouri. I have traveled out to Cali to hike the mountains in Malibu, to the Grand Canyon, and all the way to hike the Zugspitze in Germany. Along the way, I have seen places such as Jamaica, St. Thomas, The Bahamas, Rome, France, and of course I have had my fair share of adventures in American cities like Chicago and Vegas. My upcoming adventure that is already booked and planned is a 13 day trip to see Dublin, Prague, and end in London to catch the KC Chiefs play at Wembley (All of which, I will be reviewing!)

My profession is a Digital Marketing Consultant, I currently consult small business owners on how to effectively market their businesses to get the maximum return on their marketing investment. Problems are abundant, every business has best solutions. I find those.


I like to meet people and experience anything new. I like to share my opinions because I like to hear others opinions as well. Feel free to read and follow along (or not), it's up to you, cheers to a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment